Investec CSI Bursary
- South African ID
- Grade 11 results
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year).
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written)
- Payslips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics,
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Information Technology,
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology,
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science,
- Business Science,
- Science and Mathematics,
- Engineering or
- Commercial LLB
Academic Selection Criteria
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 50% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English.
- NB: Please apply timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice. Consult the websites of the universities for application deadlines.
- When completing the application form, please clearly specify the exact degree programme for which you need a bursary, the name of the educational institution where you plan to study and the year of study.
- Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of University.
- Changing your degree programme after submitting your application form may lead to a cancellation of the bursary, if granted.
- No bursaries are available for private tertiary institutions.
- Due to a possible postal strike and the likelihood of your application not reaching us before the closing date, we encourage applicants to make use of the Online Application Feature.
- Alternatively, application forms can be downloaded below. Email your completed form and supporting documents in PDF format (not exceeding 1megabyte) to email@example.com or fax 086 538 1537
- If you require an application form to be posted to you, please sms the word INVESTEC, your name, surname, postal address & postal code to 31022. (Standard sms rates apply)
- Completed application forms may still be submitted to the postal address, StudyTrust, Private bag X16, Braamfontein, 2017.
- For applying online, please indicate in the relevant space that you are applying for an Investec bursary. We will, however, consider your application for other bursaries too, so you only have to apply ONCE.
How to apply
• Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
• Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Application Season: 01 April to 30 September.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
45+ Years experience
R600 million+ in bursaries to students
21 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
NSFAS NGO Partner & UNHCR Implementing Partner
Level One (>91%)
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.