CONLOG Recruitment Bursary
The electronics design company CONLOG strives to find innovative technological solutions to everyday challenges. After decades of diversification, they in recent times decided to specialise in electricity prepayment solutions. Their footprint spans across over 4 continents and 20 countries. Over 70 utilities use CONLOG metering solutions, and they have thousands of vending units installed around the world, with over 400 revenue management systems internationally and locally.
As a technology company, CONLOG is looking for exceptional candidates studying towards relevant qualifications in computer science, engineering, supply chain management, actuarial science and commerce.
In addition, they offer students the ability to experience industry first-hand through their vacation work programme.
They also undertake specialist initiatives with targeted tertiary institutions, to encourage students to develop an interest in engineering and assist in their development.
CONLOG, in partnership with StudyTrust, invites academically deserving and economically disadvantaged students to apply for a prestigious bursary opportunity for 2022. Through this bursary programme, students will receive mentorship and support for the successful completion of their studies.
Who can apply
Bursaries will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing full-time degrees in public universities and universities of technology in the following academic programmes:
- B Com (all specialisations)
- Bsc Actuarial Science
- B Com Honours
- B Com Hons / Masters in Marketing
- B Com Hons or BTech in Supply Chain Management
- B Sc Hons in Computer Science (specialising in software development)
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Mechanical Engineering
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Electrical Engineering
- B Sc or B Eng in Mechatronics Engineering
- LLM (Masters in Law)
- Doctoral degree in Engineering
The CONLOG Recruitment Bursary will cover the costs of the following:
- residence/ private accommodation
- stationery and books
- a personal computer
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered
- Priority will be given to students from financially needy family circumstances
- An average of at least 60% in the 2020 final examinations (maintained in the June 2021 examinations – if available).
- Priority will be given to the highest performing applicants.
- Successful candidates may be required to work for CONLOG for a period equivalent to the duration of the bursary support.
- Applicants must be willing to participate in vacation work and training opportunities at CONLOG, if provided.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Application Season: 01 April to 30 September.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
NPO Sustainability Rating
Level One (>91%)
46+ Years experience
R700 million+ in bursaries to students
22 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
UNHCR Implementing Partner
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.