The Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust
South Africa Bursary Programme
The Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust South Africa opens call for applicants for bursary programme.
As Nelson Mandela once said, ‘Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world’. The Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust South Africa hopes to do just that with its new bursary programme since 2021.
As an organisation committed to developing the skills of South Africa’s youth, as well as aligning to our country’s transformation efforts, the Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust has started a bursary programme aimed at furthering IT education opportunities for South African beneficiaries. Successful applicants must be able to show good academic results, as well as financial need.
Who can apply
• Students in second to fourth year in 2023 who are studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Information Technology (the fourth year includes students in B Tech – NQF level 7 – and Honours programmes – NQF level 8)
• Students accepted or registered to study in private or public institutions that are registered with the Department of Education.
• South African Citizens
• Preference will be given to equity students
How to apply
Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online application platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
Follow the “Apply Here” button at the bottom to provide the necessary information and upload supporting documents.
The following documents will have to be uploaded:
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of all academic results to date (Gr 12 certificate and full tertiary academic record)
- Proof of combined household income
Your application will be considered for all other StudyTrust-managed bursaries you qualify for.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
NPO Sustainability Rating
Level One (>91%)
48 Years experience
R1 billion+ in bursaries to students
25 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
UNHCR Implementing Partner
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.