HP Inc South Africa is a technology company born of the belief that companies should do more than just make a profit. They should make the world a better place.
As part of efforts in climate action, human rights, and digital equity, HP Inc is investing in the tertiary education of talented and determined young people whose higher level skills are needed by the South African economy.
Who can apply
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must be enrolled for an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering at a public institution of higher learning.
The HP Inc bursary will cover the following:
• cost of tuition
• residence or equivalent private accommodation
• stationery and books
For more information on the Takealot.com software engineering Graduate Programme, please click here.
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants is academic achievement.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online platform to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Application Season: 01 May to 30 November.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
45+ Years experience
R600 million+ in bursaries to students
21 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
NSFAS NGO Partner & UNHCR Implementing Partner
Level One (>91%)
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.