Investec CSI Bursary
Applications will only be considered if completed in full and signed by the applicant and if all the supporting documents have been included. Documents that accompany the application form must be certified:
- South African ID
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written)
- Payslips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics,
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Information Technology,
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology,
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science,
- Business Science,
- Science and Mathematics,
- Engineering or
- Commercial LLB
Academic Selection Criteria
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 50% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English.
- NB: Please apply timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice. Consult the websites of the universities for application deadlines.
- When completing the application form, please clearly specify the exact degree programme for which you need a bursary, the name of the educational institution where you plan to study and the year of study.
- Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of University.
- Changing your degree programme after submitting your application form may lead to a cancellation of the bursary, if granted.
- No bursaries are available for private tertiary institutions.
How to apply
⇒ If you are currently in matric or in a gap year and have internet access, please apply here.
⇒ If you are already studying at a university, please apply here.
⇒ If you are currently in matric or a gap year and do not have access to the internet, please download an application form here.
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Application Season: 01 April to 30 September.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
45+ Years experience
R600 million+ in bursaries to students
21 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
NSFAS NGO Partner & UNHCR Implementing Partner
Level One (>91%)
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.