Toyota SA Motors Bursary
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. We believe that such talent belongs here, with us, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Our vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to our flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Business Science Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Who can apply
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 65% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 65% at Tertiary
- Combined household income lower than R750,000 per annum.
How to apply
Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s Xhuma platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
Follow the “Apply Here” button at the bottom and create a profile on Xhuma – using either WhatsApp or the web.
The following documents will have to be uploaded:
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of all academic results to date (Gr 12 certificate and full tertiary academic record)
- Proof of combined household income
If you qualify for the Toyota SA Motors bursary, Xhuma will offer that choice and one other to you. Indicate clearly that you specifically apply for the Toyota bursary. Your application will be considered for all other StudyTrust-managed bursaries you qualify for.
- Application Season: 01 April to 30 September.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
NPO Sustainability Rating
Level One (>91%)
46+ Years experience
R700 million+ in bursaries to students
22 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
UNHCR Implementing Partner
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.