Toyota SA Motors Bursary
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. We believe that such talent belongs here, with us, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Our vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to our flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Who can apply
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 31 August to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Application Season: 01 April to 31 August.
Extension notice! Due to the effect of COVID-19, we are affording students the extension to apply for the Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary until 30 September 2020.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Registered Educational Trust
PBO Tax Exempt
45+ Years experience
R600 million+ in bursaries to students
21 000+ Bursaries & scholarships awarded
NSFAS NGO Partner & UNHCR Implementing Partner
Level One (>91%)
StudyTrust is an educational trust and public benefit organisation, that connects learners with potential to their study opportunities.
We administer bursaries and scholarships, provide mentoring and support to help tertiary students thrive academically and personally.